Barefoot Arizona Treeless Western Saddle
Lightweight and comfortable
No more lugging that heavy saddle up on your horse. This western Barefoot is a favorite!
And sooo comfortable to ride in. Short, rounded skirts give you good contact with your horse. Have freedom and comfort as you ride.
Look no further
The Barefoot Arizona Treeless Saddle is a horse friendly western saddle made that molds to any horse's back. Great for short backed horses and horses with higher withers.
You and your horse will love this saddle!Features
- Weighs just 14 lbs.
- Made of nubuck leather - dirt repellent.
- Soft, comfortable fleece underside.
- 6 D-rings to attach all your gear.
- Short saddle flap for closer contact feel.
- Western pommel insert - size standard wide.
- Flexes in all 3 directions to fit any horse.
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance.
- Comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity.
- 2.5" Western Stirrup Attachment Piece (included) can be positioned as needed.
- Fenders and stirrups sold separately on this website.
- Uses an Western cinch, sold separately.
All Barefoot brand treeless saddles come with a saddle system called Vertebrae Protection System (VPS), which is a patented panel system designed to protect the spine of the horse.
The Barefoot Western Treeless saddles come with a standard wide size fiberglass insert. You can purchase additional medium, or extra wide western pommel inserts. You can also use the soft pommel inserts as needed for your horse's conformation, with the velcro horn attachment for decoration. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Western Pommel Inserts, and a printable version of the pommel sizing template.
All Barefoot Treeless saddles are manufactured in Germany, and restocked monthly.
Please Note - The chart below provides measurements according to European sizing. The U.S. equivalent is provided below:Size 1 (U.S. Equivalent)
Size 0 is considered special orders and takes approximately 12-16 weeks and is non returnable.