Barefoot Atlanta Treeless Endurance Saddle
The Barefoot Atlanta Leather Treeless Saddle is an extremely light weight, horse friendly endurance and trail saddle. The Barefoot Atlanta is a treeless saddle that is pliable enough to mold to your horse's back. The saddle is made of a robust, open pore cow hide called nubuck and finished with leather trim and a lovely horse head design on the panel as well as 8 d-rings, conchos and leather strings for tying items to your saddle. Made from quality leather to last and look good. Don't worry about damaging the horse's back because of the built in Vertebrae Protection System (VPS). Read about it below.
- Weighs just 14 lbs alone - Easy to Saddle!
- Made of open pore cow hide; nubuck leather - dirt repellent
- Soft fleece underside
- 8 D-rings to attach all your travel/riding gear
- Short saddle flap - English billets
- Medium pommel insert - standard
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y, Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 2.5" Western Stirrup Attachment Piece (included) can be positioned as needed
All Barefoot brand treeless saddles come with a saddle system called Vertebrae Protection System (VPS), which is a patented panel system designed to protect the spine of the horse.
The Barefoot Treeless saddles come with a medium size fiberglass insert. You can purchase additional narrow, wide, extra wide, or soft pommel inserts as needed for your horse's conformation. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Pommel Inserts, and a printable version of the pommel sizing template.
All Barefoot Treeless saddles are manufactured in Germany, and restocked monthly.
Please Note - The chart below provides measurements according to European sizing. The U.S. equivalent is provided below:
- Western seat size 14-14.5 | English seat size 16-16.5
- Ladies pant size < 8 | Mens pant size ~32-36
- Western seat size 15-16 | English seat size 17-18
- Ladies pant size > 8 | Mens pant size ~38-42