Barefoot Barrydale English Endurance Treeless Saddles
The Barefoot Barrydale English Treeless Saddles are particularly popular among Endurance and trail riders - strenuous up and down movement is no problem with this saddle! Helping your legs stay precisely positioned, the saddle stays secure, and the horse's back stays pressure free - a must, especially on long distance rides! The Barefoot Barrydale is made of open pore cowhide called nubuck. The use of this leather makes the saddle very pliable and adjustable on the horse's back. The leather is robust and easy to take care of due to its dirt repellent surface treatment.
The Barefoot V-billet design allows the girthing to self-adjust and distributes the pressure of the girth over the entire saddle. The position of the V-billets also positions the saddle directly over the horse's center of gravity, the perfect position for the horse to support the rider's weight.
- Weighs 13lbs alone
- Soft fleece underside in natural. Medium pommel insert standard.
- Soft nubuck in black/grey or brown/hazelnut or solid black.
- The seat is removable, with broad Velcro underside attachment.
- Anatomically shaped knee rolls for a deep, secure seat
- 9 D-rings to attach all your gear and travel needs
- V-belting for greater girth adjustability
All Barefoot brand treeless saddles come with a saddle system called Vertebrae Protection System (VPS), which is a patented panel system designed to protect the spine of the horse.
The Barefoot Treeless saddles come with a medium size fiberglass insert. You can purchase additional narrow, wide, extra wide, or soft pommel inserts as needed for your horse's conformation. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Pommel Inserts, and a printable version of the pommel sizing template.
All Barefoot Treeless saddles are manufactured in Germany, and restocked monthly.
Size 1 (U.S. Equivalent)
Please Note - The chart below provides measurements according to European sizing. The U.S. equivalent is provided below:
- Western seat size 14-14.5 | English seat size 16-16.5
- Ladies pant size < 8 | Mens pant size ~32-36
- Western seat size 15-16 | English seat size 17-18
- Ladies pant size > 8 | Mens pant size ~38-42
- Standard medium pommel insert
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 1.5" English Stirrup attachment piece (included) can be positioned as needed