Barefoot Children's Arizona Bellis Western Treeless Saddle
Barefoot Arizona Drytex Bellis Western Children's Saddle is a wonderful saddle for children to learn how to ride. It is a cute western style treeless saddle made from water-repellent
Dry-Tex material with a smooth finish. Instructors and parents appreciate a western saddle where the fenders can be adjusted short enough for small kids. It is an easy-care saddle that can be washed off.
- Flexible in all 3 directions.
- Each Barefoot saddle features the VPS panel system to guarantee improved spinal clearance. Panels are also anatomically shaped to the rider's thighs.
- Close contact seat will teach beginners faster to adjust to the horse's movement.
- Soft color matched fleece underside.
- Six d-rings to attach the saddle pad, saddlebags crupper and breastplate
- Wide pommel insert standard; can be replaced with a small soft insert
- Lightweight and includes fenders and stirrups
- Comes with a cuddly Bellis Donkey key chain!
- Weighs approx. 9lbs
- Western Stirrup Attachment Piece (included) - adjustable
- Bellis Saddle Pad available separately.
See Sizing Tab for more information and measurements. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
Fender length - 15" - 20 1/2"
Seat size - 10"
Overall length of saddle from farthest point forward to back of skirt - 20"
All Barefoot brand treeless saddles come with a saddle system called Vertebrae Protection System (VPS), which is a patented panel system designed to protect the spine of the horse.
The Barefoot Western Treeless saddles come with a standard wide size fiberglass insert. You can purchase additional medium, extra wide, or soft pommel inserts as needed for your horse's conformation. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Pommel Inserts, and a printable version of the pommel sizing template.
All Barefoot Treeless saddles are manufactured in Germany, and restocked monthly.