Barefoot Nottingham Treeless English Saddle
The Barefoot Nottingham Saddles feature an all new three-layer Vertebrae Protection System, or VPS, making this all purpose treeless saddle ideal for riders who jump a little, who ride with more weight in the stirrups, have more weight in the saddle, or more protection for every-day, long rides! This saddle has great flexibility, so the rider and horse can still feel each other while the horse moves freely under the saddle. This is a true all-purpose saddle, and has an extremely comfortable seat.
The Barefoot Nottingham provides close contact with your horse and like all Barefoot saddles, is flexible and does not restrict your horse's movement - so your horse's muscles will build.
- Triple Layer VPS System
- Soft leather seat (Vegetable Tanned) with Drytex synthetic base for easy cleaning
- Weighs approx. 14lbs alone
- Flexible V rigging
- 6 D-rings to attach all your travel/riding gear
- Adjustable knee rolls - Velcro
- Medium pommel insert - standard
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot� VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact; free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
- 1.5" English Stirrup attachment piece (included) can be positioned as needed
See Sizing Tab for more information. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Saddle systems.
Saddle pads for the Nottingham - chose the Barefoot English Physio Saddle Pad or the Barefoot English Special Saddle Pad in the large/Tahoe size.
All Barefoot brand treeless saddles come with a saddle system called Vertebrae Protection System (VPS), which is a patented panel system designed to protect the spine of the horse.
The Barefoot Treeless saddles come with a medium size fiberglass insert. You can purchase additional narrow, wide, extra wide, or soft pommel inserts as needed for your horse's conformation. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Pommel Inserts, and a printable version of the pommel sizing template.
All Barefoot Treeless saddles are manufactured in Germany, and restocked monthly.
Please Note - The chart below provides measurements according to European sizing. The U.S. equivalent is provided below:
- Western seat size 14-14.5 | English seat size 16-16.5
- Ladies pant size < 8 | Mens pant size ~32-36
- Western seat size 15-16 | English seat size 17-18
- Ladies pant size > 8 | Mens pant size ~38-42