Barefoot Tahoe Treeless English Saddle
The Barefoot Tahoe Treeless Saddles are a versatile, horse friendly English style saddle, ideal for trail riding. The Barefoot Tahoe is an all purpose saddle made with a durable, open pore cow hide called nubuck leather. This material is very pliable and thus easily adjusts to the shape of the horse's back. Available in two toned color as shown only (unless ordering customized version).
- Ideal for trail riding - 8 D-rings - Leather strings
- Ultralite model - Weighs 14lbs alone
- Made of open pore cow hide; nubuck leather - dirt repellent
- Matching colored fleece underside
- Adjustable Velcro knee rolls - Padded flap & V-Rigging
- Medium pommel insert standard
- 1.5" English Stirrup attachment (included) can be positioned as needed
- Flexes in all 3 directions (X,Y,Z)
- Barefoot® VPS System provides channel for spinal clearance
- Close contact, free and comfortable seating at the horse's center of gravity
See Sizing Tab for more information.
All Barefoot brand treeless saddles come with a saddle system called Vertebrae Protection System (VPS), which is a patented panel system designed to protect the spine of the horse.
The Barefoot Treeless saddles come with a medium size fiberglass insert. You can purchase additional narrow, wide, extra wide, or soft pommel inserts as needed for your horse's conformation. Click here for more information on the Barefoot Pommel Inserts, and a printable version of the pommel sizing template.
All Barefoot Treeless saddles are manufactured in Germany, and restocked monthly.
Please Note - The chart below provides measurements according to European sizing. The U.S. equivalent is provided below:
- Western seat size 14-14.5 | English seat size 16-16.5
- Ladies pant size < 8 | Mens pant size ~32-36
- Western seat size 15-16 | English seat size 17-18
- Ladies pant size > 8 | Mens pant size ~38-42