Barefoot Western Physio Saddle Pad System Demo Pad
I have one slightly used DEMO pad available value priced!
Buy the Arizona Western Demo Saddle and you are all set.
The Barefoot Physio Saddle Pad System has been developed for the demands of long rides, heavier riders, round horses on which every saddle tends to slip, and/or horses with protruding spinous processes. All Physio pads are shaped to accommodate the horse's spine and offer ideal pressure absorption and distribution.
The Physio Pad system offers additional clearance and lift over the spinous processes of the thoracic vertebrae and consists of 2 components which absorb pressure, and connect securely with Velcro.
- Two pairs of inserts are included with this saddle pad.
- Machine washable at 86º
- Anatomically cut
- Supplies spinal clearance even for horses with atrophied spines
- Well cushioned, suitable also for heavier riders
It is important that the saddle lays level on the horse when viewed from the side, meaning that front and rear gullet should be at the same height. Also when standing right behind the horse though the saddle should be in balance.
Therefore, it can sometimes be necessary to insert an additional piece of rubberfoam in parts of the pad: i.e. in case the horse is higher at the croup, you simply use a second layer of padding, whereas a horse with broad shoulders needs a lift-up in the rear.
- This pad is anatomically cut, made of quilted cotton and is thinner under the upper thigh for a close leg contact. Pressure absorbing foam inserts (included with pad) can be removed through an easy Velcro opening. The front 2/3rds of the underside is made with sympanova that will grip and stabilize the saddle even on very round horses. The rear 1/3 is sheepskin to protect this sensitive area. The sheepskin glides over the horses coat eliminating potential rubbing under the cantle.
- The top layer is made of a quilted cotton fabric with a felt underside, poly fleece inside and a foam layer on top to help keep the saddle in place and supply additional pressure absorption. Velcro straps along the topline attach to your saddles d-rings.
Designed to fit both size 1 and 2 Barefoot Atlanta, Arizona, Happy Valley, and Lazy Mountain Treeless Saddles. Click Here for more information on shimming your saddle through the pad!
Length - 26.5"
Flap Length - 18"
Flap Width - 15" (across top of wear leathers)